Topics to be covered:
- Arithmetic 1
- Arithmetic 2
- Mixtures and solutions and Sets
- Solid Geometry
- Permutations and Combinations and Probability.
- Time speed and distance
- Time and Work
- Subject Verb Agreement.
- Clauses and sentences, Independent clause and Dependent clause and joining the two clauses
- Adverbial Modifiers
- Modifiers -> Verb-ing, verb-ed and appositives.
- Tenses -> Present, present perfect, past perfect and their applications
- That and which clauses
- As vs. Like
- Subjunctive Clauses and their usages
- Noun + Noun Modifier
- Premises, assumption and conclusion basics.
- Strengthener CRs
- Weakener CRs
- Resolve the paradox CRs
- Evaluate CRs
- Assumptions CRs
- Inference CRs.
- Bold Faced CRs
- Reading strategies and how to approach primary purpose and passage structure questions
- Understanding Specific detail problems and how to go back to the passage to answer such questions.
- Approaching Inference questions